i guess that's why they call it the blues
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
run away and take me with you
For Frey to have looked like him somehow makes it both better and worse, the Star swallowing hard and closing his eyes as he turns the tap further, steam beginning to fill the shower with a comfortable heat that does nothing to remove the tension from his muscles. "Careful," he whispers into sodden curls, meaning the kisses Remi is currently pressing against his neck. "This is one occasion where I would throw myself into old habits very easily." It almost feels like he ought to, in fact, to replace Hotaru's touch with his own, to leave fresh marks so there can be no mistake as to where Remi belongs.

He has never been around Frey before, it's true, but that doesn't really help, and Ronin's arms slip more tightly around his husband, more than happy to hold him up. He huffs out a humourless laugh as Remi asks what he's thinking, and he shakes his head softly. "I'm thinking about holing us up in Stormbreak forever and becoming a security guard for your shop," he mumbles. "I'm thinking of taking you here in the shower, or being taken by you, or both. I'm thinking of destroying shrines and saying some very unfair and unsavoury things about someone I imagine is quite lovely." Someone being Hotaru, of course.
don't let go, i need your rescue

RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Ronin - 06-03-2021, 06:49 PM