i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
"And yet I am so good at being careless as of late." Remi whispers back, edging a step closer and focusing his thoughts on the salty-familiar taste of Ronin's skin against his lips rather than the way the water pounds against his skin.

"We could always keep the door locked and the closed sign-out." The alchemist muses. Having found his footing, he lets one arm slide from around Ronin's neck so that his fingertips might begin to scatter their way toward his husband's hip. "Mateo and I have our boat to build after all. So long as you remember to feed us, there is no reason for me to leave." So saying the alchemist tilts his head slightly that he might capture Ronin's lips—and any protests they might try to make—as his hand slips between their bodies to gather Ronin up in his fingers.

'I would destroy a thousand shrines with you." He muses against the Star's lips, tilting his body slightly that he might press Ronin's back against the wall of the shower. "And you can say what you like about her. I plan on having my lips be far too busy elsewhere to repeat it." So saying, unless stopped, Remi will begin to trail kisses down Ronin's chest and stomach, bending his knees and kneeling easily between the Star's legs.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 07:00 PM