i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Remi doesn't know if it's an attempt to justify what he's doing or if it's the truth, but at least the difference here is that the pair talked about their feelings first. They were honest with one another in a way they wouldn't have normally been, before diving into one another. So this was fine. And if it wasn't, gods Remi didn't have the energy to care. Already there was heat in his belly and he found himself frustrated by the fact that mere physical contact with his husband never quite seemed to be enough.

Taking the Star into his mouth, as Remi looks up Ronin's body, he rather selfishly delights in the attractiveness of the man he's married. It is still Ronin and Ronin alone who turns him on so, no matter how many dalliances with others Remi might find himself having engaged with. (And all women this year too, unpredictable as that is). Greedily Remi's hands go to his husband's ass, pushing the Star's hips forward and into Remi's waiting mouth. Humming around his husband's cock both that the Star might enjoy the vibrations as much as to communicate his satisfaction, Remi pulls in a breath through his nose before lavishing the head of Ronin's cock with desperate attention.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 07:30 PM