i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Just now there's something about the pull of Ronin's fingers against his curls and the way his husband's cock makes it hard to breathe that feels cathartic. Remi wants to work for this, wants it to be anything but sloppy and haphazardly done. He adores his husband's jerky movements, the way the muscles of his body tense and flinch. Let go, Remi encourages silently, his mental voice sounding breathless somehow, even as he tugs in a deep breath through his nose that will hopefully last him through to Ronin's climax. Please, let go.

With his fingertips pressing into Ronin's skin to try and erode Ronin's need to keep his hips restrained, Remi closes his eyes that he might envision he and Ronin on the rock Frey had occupied. Ignoring the heat between his own legs, Remi doubles down on his efforts, though only allows his pace to speed up slightly. His tongue and lips increase their pressure as his hands tug against Ronin's ass to bring his husband's hips more forcefully forward with every bob of his head.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 08:12 PM