i guess that's why they call it the blues
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
run away and take me with you
For all of their moments together (and their very active sex life, thank you very much), it still feels like a rarity for Ronin to find himself like this. And as Remi's voice echoes through his mind, his head lolls back against the wall, the warm water raining down into his dark hair and across his cheeks. Let go isn't something he's told to do very often, but with strong hands pressing against his hips to urge him on, he's heedless to resist.

Already his pulse is hard and fast in his ears, already his dazzle suffuses his skin with a starlit glow, and behind closed eyes he sees the Lullaby in a myriad of positions and situations, some memories, some imagined. A curse slips from between his lips - Remi is entirely too much with the work of his tongue and fingers alone. Ronin's orgasm begins as an itch in the ball of his feet, threatening to roar up the backs of his legs and through his teeth all at once.

"Remi--!" Heedless of how the growl of his husband's name is loud enough to echo through the bathroom, or how his hips are driving forward of their own accord by now, Ronin cums hard enough to damn near buckle his knees, stars exploding behind his vision, his whole world narrowing to silken touches and electricity dancing in his blood. His fingers are tight in Remi's hair, as if to hold him in place, and he can't help the way he wants to reach out and smash at the wall behind him, like the only thing needed to make this complete is a little bloodletting.
don't let go, i need your rescue

RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Ronin - 06-03-2021, 08:35 PM