i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Remi's smile is interrupted by Ronin's lips such that the kiss the Star will receive is sloppy with joy. A strange sort of giddiness that wants to be a scream and a laugh bubbles up in the back of Remi's throat, forcing him to pull back that he might awkwardly let the emotion loose. "I have always wanted you more than anyone else. We...tried this. I will never enjoy being with anyone as much as you. To give up a bit of timely satisfaction for us?" He tilts his head imploringly. 'It is not even a question.'

That, and thus far, Remi was actually rather terrible when it came to using his pass in a way that didn't invite criticism or hurt.

'Oh?' Looking adorably pleased at that, Remi schools his expression into something more earnest as he releases Ronin's cheeks in favour of sliding his arms around his husband's neck. "I feel...strange. I do not believe I have ever used sex as a means to an end, before." Remi answers, nibbling at the inside of his cheek. "On the one hand, if someone said that...using me to orgasm would remove the taint of being an abandon and win a god's favour...I..." His head shakes and though his lips seem to continue to form words, he doesn't say anything more. Internally, Remi doesn't quite know how to reconcile both wanting to help a friend with the strangeness of that help necessarily being sexual.

"Have you ever had to..?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 09:38 PM