i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
'No, it really does not.' Remi agrees emphatically, knowing it was true even if he couldn't say why.

Running his fingers through Ronin's hair and then taking extra care to scrub annoyingly beneath his arms and behind his ears, Remi cocks his head to the side and raises a brow. "Who is the one?" He wonders. "It should be three for three, I would think. Isla and I have never had sex or fooled around at a time that wasn't preceded by a bite or occurred in the sex room, Hotaru literally happened in Frey's presence, and I stopped Maeve before anything happened." Tilting his head to the side to see how Ronin might counter, Remi nods and reaches around to turn the water off (taking the opportunity to bite at Ronin's ass-cheek on the way).

"Oh leave it. Mateo can patch me up in the morning." Their son would have to learn sooner or later, given how often his fathers came home injured. Planting a kiss on Ronin's shoulder, the alchemist grins and nods. "Alright little spoon. Let's go to bed."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 10:16 PM