[open] a typical torcher breakfast
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray approached the trio of eggs,  bag filled with various sampling tools and rope. And a half-formed plan in her mind, can't forget that. As she got closer she recognized Raza and one of the guys who helped her lead the chicken out. "Morning Raza." She nodded her head at the woman before turning to her fellow chicken wrangler. "Morning. I didn't get a chance to catch your name earlier. I'm Ray." She held out a hand as she eyed him. First impressions aside, he seemed rather friendly, maybe a little naïve.

His earlier words as Ray had approached had not gone unnoticed. "So you want to raise one? I originally came here to move them further away from Torchline. The mom might come back or the hatched chicks might cause just as much damage all on their own. I don't want to have to deal with another giant chicken, especially not a trio." Ray explained her intention, trying to appeal to reason. "Not to mention, but regardless of if they hatch or not, they'll attract predators. And if a giant snake or weasel shows up, we'll have a serious fight on our hands." Ray hoped that Raza at least would agree, but she wouldn't put it past the woman to try and sell the eggs. As long as they ended up away from Torchline, Ray was fine with that. The man however, in his hope of having a baby chicken to raise seemed like the biggest obstacle in her path.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
[open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Raza - 06-04-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: [open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Ray - 06-07-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: [open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Raza - 06-09-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: [open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Ray - 06-10-2021, 03:15 AM
RE: [open] a typical torcher breakfast - by Raza - 06-18-2021, 01:06 AM