To Whom It May Concern
for Rexanna
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
your battle-worn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
Rexanna hadn’t been to the Temple yet – in all her explorations, she’d never ended up stepping foot within its walls. Perhaps it hit a little too close to home, seeing the ruins of the world that had more than likely once caused so much hope. At least other things offered hope now – and the gods appeared to be within easy reach of them all. And so with it in mind, she approached the Temple, appearing near the end of a hushed prayer. She tried to remain silent as possible, waiting until the man was done before clearing her throat to announce her presence.

He seemed… Knightly, and it panged a strange part of her heart that longed for home as she looked upon him and offered him a friendly smile. “Sorry if I’m interrupting!” She hummed to him with a small dip of her head. “But it seems you and I are in quite the same predicament.” She offered him, hoping he wouldn’t have minded her small amount of eavesdropping. She, too, lost her kingdom, but in her instance there hadn’t really been a kingdom to return to. Making her way through the aisle, she swiftly sat in a pew and glanced around the ruined place of worship before her sapphire eyes landed on him again.

There are many gods here, none like I had back home. But I hope they hear your prayer.” She offered quietly, uncertain of what else to add as she crossed her legs and kept her gaze on him. “I’m Rexanna, by the way.” Her voice was a lilting purr, though the flirtation didn’t reflect in her eyes as she offered another friendly smile.
AND YOU WONDER WHY HE LETS YOU — THE BUTCHER
TOUCH HIM — THE SUN

coding

Messages In This Thread
To Whom It May Concern - by Arthur - 02-04-2019, 08:14 PM
RE: To Whom It May Concern - by Rexanna - 02-05-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: To Whom It May Concern - by Arthur - 02-06-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: To Whom It May Concern - by Rexanna - 02-09-2019, 12:04 AM