What is truth?
For Locke
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Sah hummed contemplatively. "Maybe. I'm not used to the heat." He grimaced at Locke's observation. "Would if I wasn't an Abandoned. But a dragon shift? That's truly insane." The idea of having that kind of form, that kind of power? It was mind boggling. As for his loss of power? Sah sighed, taking a swig "You have no idea."

Sah can practically hear the thoughts racing in Locke's head as he mentioned kids. And although he couldn't hear the exact words, he could predict the gist of it from what he'd seen of the man so far. But that was a personal topic, so he didn't pry. Instead, Sah just nodded at Locke's guess. "Yup. I never sunk one. But a friend of mine did. It was mildly horrifying to watch." A chuckle is pulled from him at the novel comment. "Maybe I should. But I feel like I'd scare everyone even more when it comes to Outlanders. There's already enough prejudice."

Listening to Locke's words, he watched the man's body language. That was quite the assortment, and one that wasn't easy to pinpoint the the lies in. Locke didn't seem like the kind to pray. Sah had no idea what that soup was but it sounded like an actual kind, so who knows. As for the killing? Sah eyed the man. "You've never killed, have you? At least, not out of cold blood."
The storm rages
I conquer
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

"It's a lot cooler during Longnight. And I'm not used to the cold so I guess it's only fair, aye? Although I've always wanted to cuddle up next to someone in front of a fire on a snowy day.." He's a cuddler okay, even if he'll never admit it. "His name is Sunjata, he's the governor. If you're ever down there, should see him. He seemed pretty eager to show it off for me." Probably not every day he just gets to show off for no reason or something.

"That's for fucking sure. I don't think you'd have to tell anyone though, that it was true." He also doesn't get the Outlander hate. Sah seems pretty cool to him, same with Aurelia and Ronin. He takes the bottle from Sah, drinking some more. He's still got a pleasant buzz but he's not drunk anymore. Maybe a little.

"And you're wrong, Puppy. Turns out I don't like cloud manta soup. I mean I do but it's not my favorite. I wouldn't say it was cold blood but." He shrugs. It kind of was. Rage maybe? Who knows. "Looks like our little game is over and we tied. If I recall right. Guess we owe each other some booze."
Callin' it quits now
baby, I'm a wreck
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah gave a small shrug. "I might. If I ever down there, I'll ask." He simply hummed though as Locke continued his commentary on the writing idea. "I'll think about it." Sah really didn't want to make the Outlander situation worse. An given how open he was of his history, he didn't think he'd be able to escape any backlash,, even if he did say it was fiction.

Sah's eyes go wide at being called 'Puppy'. Completely disregarding the tie, he snarled, the sound completely inhuman. Taking the bottle back, Sah let his magic activate, sending a mild but painful shock through Locke. "Do not call me that." His eyes remained narrowed as he stood up. His eyes on Locke were cold, regarding the man. "For that? You owe me."
do the stars
shine bright
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Locke hums softly, taking the bottle and taking another swig of it. It's pretty much empty at this point but it's fine. He shakes the bottle a bit, head tilted to one side. Sah is an odd little beast, isn't he? Locke just can't figure him out. He seems to flip flop in moods. That's fine, Locke does too when he's not drunk.

When he hands the bottle back, he's shocked, literally. He pulls his hand back with a hiss, almost dropping the bottle. "The fuck? It's just a nickname. I've got a million of them. Shouldn't be offended by it." Locke huffs, standing up and having to brace himself against the tree. "I'll buy you booze the next time we talk, yeah? Get you something strong because you clearly need it."
Callin' it quits now
baby, I'm a wreck
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah still eyes the man with narrowed eyes. Suspicion now clear as he regards Locke. Part of him knew he couldn't blame the man. How was Locke supposed to have know that that was a highly offensive taunt used by many of Sah's enemies in the past? He couldn't know, but being mildly drunk, his self control was shot. Emotions closer to the surface,  more volatile.

Seeing Locke stagger did make a pang of guilt go through the Abandoned, forcing his head to clear somewhat. "Fucking hell." He ran a hand through his hair, frustration clear. "You hit a nerve. Fuck, you stabbed one." Sah admitted with a cynical laugh. "Sorry. I...fuck. Just don't call me that again, please?" He stood up, suddenly exhausted. "I'm sorry. I'll buy next time, to make it up to you." Sah turned and began to walk off before looking over his shoulder. "Sorry again Locke. Have a good night."  

-{FIN}
do the stars
shine bright