you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
Safrin's daughter was indeed young, and untried in every way. The weight of burdens not her own was new and unfamiliar, much like Hotaru's head on her shoulder, but she did not flinch from it. Helping others was what she was here for, and if that meant she could at least aid this person in finding her own path to salvation, then that was what she would do.

Hotaru sat up, and the raven-haired girl hummed in thought as she weighed options in her mind.

"You child is safe as long as you are safe," she mused aloud. "Then it stands to reason that you need to find a way to solve your quest in a manner that keeps you from bodily harm.

For that, you need to think clearly; and it seems to me that you are in need of closure and answers to quiet your heart."

The kitten pawed at Hotaru's arm to be picked up, and Seren held out a hand. "Let's start with what we can do," she suggested, smiling kindly as she rose from the seat. "Your Atlas is at my island; shall I take you to him?"
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 08:26 PM