you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
Crying has always taken so much from her. Ever since she was a child more prone to tears than laughter. She had killed and buried most of that young, naive spirit, but some things never truly change. With the added weight and emotional charge of early pregnancy, there is no protecting herself from the tidal wave of grief that drags her under until she can’t tell which way lies the surface.

Seren’s presence is an after thought at best until the moment the girl sits beside her, silent and companionable. Her nearest hand reluctantly parts from the unicorn’s body to clutch like a child at the white dress the young woman is draped in. She remains that way for some time - a tether between unicorn and girl, still draped over her lost companion’s unmoving form.

When she finally surfaces, her entire body aches. A fresh pulse pounds in her temples and behind her bloodshot eyes. Surely she looks a disaster, but there’s no room for pride or ego here. Hotaru turns her head to Seren, golden locks sticking to her tear stained face. “I can’t take him with me,” she manages to say through hoarse, broken chords. They would end up back in the bar she assumes, and she has no way to dig into the frozen ground to give him a proper burial. “But his horn...I can’t...I can’t do it. Please.” Tears threaten anew at her lashes but do not fall. Hotaru knows she doesn’t have the strength to desecrate his body in such a way. But she needs something - anything - to keep close, to bring to Ludo. Seren has done so much for her already, but she prays the girl will grant her this last request.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-09-2021, 09:44 PM