you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
A broken promise. It was difficult to understand the weight of Hotaru's emotions based on so little - not enough to understand the stabbing - but Seren instinctively knew she did not have to understand. She only had to accept.

"I would probably be angry if someone stabbed my lover, too," she had to admit, though it was murmured slightly under breath - and not entirely without a smile, though it never quite reached her lips. "I don't think I would murder children over it... but that might just be me." Seren admittedly did not have the temper of either of her parents. Her ire was slow to wake and swiftly gone, like a summer thunderstorm.

As Hotaru sat up and looked at her, Seren only smiled back, warm and as reassuring as a nineteen year old girl could manage to be.

"Don't be sorry. This is what I am here for. To help, if I can." A simple statement, but somehow profound; much of her peace and security was born from a rare understanding of her own purpose - something most humans spent their entire lives searching for. "If you ever decide to visit Safrin, just say the word and I will be right there. Even if it's not about this; Frey will probably help if you just ask."

Tilting her head aside with birdlike curiosity, she asked; "Do you know them well? Frey, I mean. You did say they attuned you... What are they like?"
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-10-2021, 12:31 AM