you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
The girl cocked her head aside, and looked at Hotaru with mild surprise. "Is it? I didn't say that. You have every right to be angry. But, well... being angry does not give you the right to stab someone. That was a bit childish, yeah." Like a toddler lashing out, hurting because it was hurt - but she didn't say that. Hotaru probably already knew this, or why else would she take offense?

At least talking about Frey seemed to ease the woman's mind a bit, and Seren was happy to listen. Much of it was foreign concepts to her, while at the same time not. "I think I would get along best with Nature Frey," she mused, and worried at a lip with her teeth. "The 'self-care' you talk about... my friend Maeve called it 'fun', but I'm not sure I agree. So far it's only ever made me uneasy... and there's been nothing but talk and teasing." Seeing Hotaru now hardly made her feel better about it. One instance of letting go of control, of not thinking clearly, and look where it got her. Pregnant with the child of a man she didn't dare talk about it with, crying and afraid... How could any of it be fun when the price was so high?
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-10-2021, 03:32 PM