you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
A slight widening of the distance between them is her silent rejection of the idea. “No, but it hasn’t gone unsaid. Retribution is not childish - to lay back and be hurt is to let them win, and they go unpunished, to hurt someone again.” Sighing she shakes her head, golden hair swaying. “You are a good person, and gentle. I wouldn’t expect you to understand. Though I will say he’d given me the dagger with the invitation to stab him to make us even in the first place - delayed it might have been, he’d been fully aware.” There is a sardonic twist to her lips, wondering how Seren would take that particular piece of information. Sunjata had been not only aware of Hotaru’s capabilities, but he’d openly invited - nearly begged for - their usage against him. He was exactly the same, and yet since she hadn’t given the chance for the tables to turn (hadn’t betrayed and hurt him, not then at least) it was she who was labeled so caustically. Oh what the future might hold however - and then what would the girl think, when faced with Sunjata’s anger, which so mimics her own?

She pats Seren’s thigh with a small smile, not truly upset by the girl’s words themselves so much as how they echo a sentiment that grates eternally against her. “It is not a necessity of life, and you have plenty of time. It is something I have enjoyed many years - I don’t want to give you a bad outlook on it either, with how everything has fallen apart for me at once.” Turning her face away she frowns at the sands, inherently disliking the weakness she has shown. “Maeve and I understand each other that way. But not everybody does, and that’s okay. Teasing may be beyond you for now, and that’s okay too.” Maternal soul in full swing, she turns and uses her free hand to find Seren’s and gently intertwine their fingers, bolstered by the familiarity of guiding and raising a child. It gives her peace and certainty, the strength to look past her grief.

“Sex can be just that - a union of bodies for the sake of procreation or pleasure. But it is also called making love for a reason. Not everybody needs the former in their life, and certainly some never desire to experience it at all.” Seren may find herself among those ranks, and frankly only time would tell. “If you wanted to learn, or to explore, I’d encourage you to do so yourself long before anyone else does. Only you will ever know what you like, and you’re in control of everything you do. But it will only ever broaden your awareness of yourself, even if that’s deciding you don’t like it at all.” Smiling encouragingly, she squeezes Seren’s fingers, hoping to instill actual advice and information instead of bombarding her with flirtation or playful allusions she wouldn’t understand.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-10-2021, 04:01 PM