you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
The increasing distance worried her, and it reflected onto her face as always; Seren was incapable of lying, her every thought easy to read. "I'm sorry," she said, not wishing to make this into an argument. "You're probably right. Daggers and stabbing - it makes no sense to me. What does it mean to win? I would think that striking back would be to sink to their level. If I hurt someone because they hurt me... it would just never end." Honestly nonplussed, Seren shook her head. More bewildered than upset, this was one situation where her empathy was of no use. She could understand the pain, even the anger that came from a betrayal. But to go from there to acting it out upon another person... that just wasn't in her.

The small touches were soothing, and far from the flirtateous caresses Maeve had resorted to when giving a similar speech. There were no boundaries crossed here, and for that the young woman was grateful - it would have been more than awkward, while seated next to a dead animal and with Hotaru's face still blotchy from tears and oily ash. Even so, some of the things she said made Seren's shoulders hunch up; this was not the kind of things she thought about when speaking of explorations. Wild jungles, distant deserts and looming mountains, oh yes. But her own body?

She sighed.

"In theory it sounds lovely," she muttered. Absently she examined Hotaru's fingers, noting differences in nail structure and glossiness - her own were bitten down to the quick, bruised and calloused fingers more intrigued with swords and scaling trees than... whatever it was this woman did with her hands. "Meeting a special person and growing closer to them. Holding hands and stealing kisses under the moonlight. But then it just becomes complicated. I should have stayed a child; then none of it would have been important. Hugs would just be hugs."
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-10-2021, 04:32 PM