you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
Though the distance doesn’t widen any further her smile is a little sad as Seren apologizes. “There is balance in everything sweet girl. Those who fight and those who heal. All types are necessary - and even those that aren’t are still inevitably human. Don’t apologize for being different.” She glances back down at the shell in her lap. “Pregnancy simply makes one more emotional.” An unspoken apology of her own, for her brusqueness if not her words. She would still stand by those.

“You are still a child yet. Why worry? If it comes, it will come. Life is so much more than sex.” Smiling she gently bumps their shoulders together. “If I can still explore and adventure, and be terrorized by flying lizards, then clearly you have many more years of only-hugs ahead of you without seeming strange.” Seren is perfect the way she is, and Ru would give advice where she could and encourage blissful sameness where she could not.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-10-2021, 04:57 PM