you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
Her laugh is fond and soft as it rises from her chest, and there is a deep gratitude for the way this shift in dynamic has chased away her grief. Life must go on. “No, not in the way you think. There are aches and pains to accommodate growing a new life, but it is a pleasant sort at heart. A burden you’re willing to carry out of love.” And love she does. So early into her pregnancy and already there is nothing she wouldn’t do for the little life inside her.

“No, exactly the opposite.” Still incapable of releasing Atlas’ horn, she drops Seren’s hand to tuck dark hair behind her ear. Unaware of her worries but finding the words to soothe it all the same. “There is no law that says we must grow up, or become adults - whatever that vague term means. You can be as old as you like and never change your ways. Adventure eternal my girl.” As if her blessing alone would assure it, the words are weighted and benevolent.

“My aunt was a proficient poisoner, and herbs came side-by-side with such knowledge. I’m confident I can identify what you need.” Living in Torchline had made her more than aware of the peddling of such mixed herbs. “They don’t grow in Halo however. The two I know of are in the Grounds or the Climb - the latter is closer of course.” Unaware that the girl would have to avoid portals, but it was accessible through Halo at least.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-10-2021, 05:36 PM