you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
Slowly, her eyes widened as the implication sunk in. This was not Hotaru's first child. And the fear of losing it... was very real, rooted in experience. It was a cold weight settling into the pit of her stomach, turning limbs to lead; pity, sorrow, compassion, and respect rose instead, for this woman who kept smiling through hardships Seren could not even begin to fathom. Fumbling for the hand not clasping a unicorn's horn, Seren squeezed it tight.

"Have you... thought of any names, yet?" she wondered, a little timid; she wanted to say something else, but any words that came to mind felt so empty and pointless before this graceful acceptance of her coming role. "And... well... you don't have to at all, but... can't you say who the dad is? I don't know if it matters, but..." A little confused, her smile was a fluttering thing, awkward and uncertain. Such private matters - yet the starchild felt involved all the same, after this. She wanted to know, if only to better lend aid, should it become necessary.

Hearing the description of the plant, she swallowed visibly. It was definitely not the safe jaunt for peppermint bark, and for a moment she was bewildered by her mother's intent in sending her for this thing. But then - she realized it was her own decision, whether to collect this particular one or not. "That sounds... interesting," she noted, and put on a brave face. This was adventure, right? Let's not chicken out here, Seren. "I will be careful, I promise. What kind of container should I use? In what conditions does the flower grow?"
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-10-2021, 07:02 PM