you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
Her only clue is the widening of Seren’s eyes, the horror on her guileless face before her own hand is squeezed. Hotaru’s face softens, understanding dawning. She doesn’t want to bring any further pain to the girl, refuses to say how many she has lost and in what ways. To describe how she was a mere season too late to save her only son from the Voice’s monstrous creations. It is indeed a very real fear, but one she can’t allow herself to dwell on too long. In this, she must be hopeful.

“Oh names are the hardest part. I don’t even know if they’re a boy or a girl, or if they’ll prefer something in-between when they are older. But perhaps Shiloh, or Ren. Though then you will match,” she teases gently. Shuffling in the sand to better hold the star-girl to her side as she contemplates the privacy of the father. “His name is Remi. We are friends, though neither of us is the type to be quite close so soon. But we are nothing more to each other, and he is happily married. I won’t force him to be part of the child’s life, but I intend to at least tell him.” There is no brave face that has to be put on. Hotaru is dedicated to the potential of having to raise the baby entirely alone. Simply being the genetic father will not ensure she hounds Remi in any way.

“I’m sure you will find it in the Oasis. Fertile ground is hard to find in the Grounds otherwise. Glass will be your best bet, from my own experience with it - metal would be another.” Whatever information she can provide to keep Seren safe is in the girl’s hands.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-10-2021, 07:31 PM