you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
Seren giggled softly; the names did sound a lot like hers, but she found that she did not mind at all. "I would be honored. They sound nice, both of them. I don't envy you the choice. Umbra named himself, so I didn't even have to think about it."

Settling in better against Hotaru, she had a strange sensation of disassociation. The endless dark over their heads, the twinkling stars, the rush of water and the woman's warm body pressing against hers - was this real? Did they sit here, curled up beside the corpse of a unicorn and talk about poisonous flowers, babies and gods? What a strange situation. And stranger it became, when Hotaru dropped the name of her baby's father.

The girl stilled, not even breathing as dots connected, painting a sprawling map of relations, attachments - huh? What?

Remi?  

She would never understand adults and their 'fun'.

"Eh..." She had to pause and clear her throat. "I... know him. He is the father of my little brother, Matheo. And... he's married to my father. Ronin." Blinking slowly, Seren glanced at Hotaru. Unsure if the woman had made these connections already - judging by the way she described the Lullaby, it was doubtful.

Still reeling, all she could do was nod about the details; herb gathering could wait. She was having a brother? Sort of? And... "Doesn't this... sort of make you my aunt?" It was a desperate attempt at turning this into something that made sense.
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-10-2021, 07:59 PM