you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
“There’s still plenty of time to consider as well.” Her hand drops to the barely-there curve at the bottom of her navel. “But it’s best to plan now. Once I’m the size of a whale, the only thing on my mind is how many more days till I pop.” Winking, she pulls Seren closer, the girl’s laughter singing sweetly in her ears.

Pressed so close, the girl freezing is immediately noticeable; Ru goes still much slower, cautious and wondering where she misstepped. The revelation is unexpected to say the least, and it only adds to the burden of her guilt. “Ronin already knows,” she assures, unwilling to make the girl think for even a moment that she would have to keep a secret from her father. “Well…not about the baby.” Her lip trembles slightly as she speaks, gaze sliding away. Ru is terrified to tell either of them. The one line she’d never crossed even in her wilder years was breaking apart a loving pair. Now she is cracking the bedrock beneath an entire family.

The title is unexpected, and a far better - and faster - reaction than she could’ve hoped for. Her laugh is a little strangled as it escapes her throat. “I suppose, in a way. But you don’t have to - that is, I’m not sure if Remi will be involved at all. I’m prepared to do this alone. I don’t want to ruin your family any more than I have.” And there it is, that unspoken regret, the apology that lodges in her throat.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-11-2021, 11:36 PM