you bleed just to know you're alive
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Love, let's talk about love
Doubtful, she raked her fingers through the pale sand. Sifted it, building little mountains and valleys as she did.

"Do you really think that either of them would turn their backs on a child? Any child, let alone one of theirs?" she asked, only half sure of what the answer might be herself. It was true - she didn't know, and it was becoming increasingly apparent that she didn't know as much about her fathers as she thought. Because she counted Remi as one, even though they weren't close the same way she was with Ronin. Right now, that distance pained her and made her long for the stone city in the far south. Where they were, steady and constant as the very cliffs of Stormbreak.

As for Seren herself... she shrugged.

"I already love you," she told Hotaru with the simple honesty that was so characteristic of her. "I don't know you that well yet, but you are warm and kind, and we've had fun together. You have some anger issues, but everyone has their flaws; it's not enough of a reason for me to stay away.

If you'll let me, I would be happy to count your baby as a sibling - "
a sly look passed over her face " - aunty Ru." And she nudged the woman softly with an elbow, in the same playful taunt that her father so often used on her.
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-12-2021, 12:21 AM