you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
Silence is a relief for once, Seren’s closeness and warmth belying her support even as she doesn’t push any further. Her faith in her father is a positive quality but one that Hotaru knows all too well can’t be relied upon as an unbiased judge of character. His ties to Safrin only make him more dangerous, and as much as she enjoyed their brief visit to see the stars, her own desires do not define the world and the actions of others.

She knows it would be easier to terminate the pregnancy. In all ways. But she can’t. Not because she is against the idea as a whole, but because this may be her only chance at being a mother again; nobody else wants her, love is a foregone idea. This mistake is all she has to keep her going right now.

At least her despair is not noticeable, Seren’s arms still wrapped securely around her middle. A smile grows unbidden at the hasty kiss upon her cheek, and she used her own arm around Seren’s back to pull her closer, even if all space seems to have vanished by now. “Thank you sweet girl.” Ru is certain the girl will hear all sorts of vile things about the Valkyrie; only time will tell if she will stand by her words or if doubt and bitterness will fester. “How long can we stay here?” Glancing about as she wonders exactly how real the island is.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 07:32 PM