you bleed just to know you're alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
my darling can you hear it? something's lurking in the leaves
I can feel its preying eyes on us from somewhere in the trees
A nap? For Hotaru that would be a full night’s sleep. Though that likely said more about her than it did Seren. Sleep refused to come even before Atlas died, the bed too empty and cold without Nate and Sunjata there to warm it. Now, instead of being unable to sleep deeply, she merely had nightmares. So a soft hum of acknowledgment is all she allows herself as her eyes follow Seren’s hand to Atlas’ still form. It still feels wrong to call it a body, not when his horn is in her hand, still pulsing with magic.

“I don’t know if we can carry him out of here,” but it’s clear she’d like to by virtue of bringing it up at all. “Neither of us has the magic to bury him as I’d like. But no - no burning.” Not again. She can’t bear to see it a second time. “Perhaps the ocean then.” Whether that is here in this paradise or the cold ice floes where she had first found him.
my dear don't let it catch you - all that's left to do is run
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
you bleed just to know you're alive - by Seren - 06-07-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: you bleed just to know you're alive - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 10:27 PM