Riverside revelations....maybe
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah's eyes widened slightly as he leaned forward on his rock to better speak to Ronin. "Noted. I'll keep that one to myself." The last thing he needed to do was piss of one of Caido's gods. Especially not with war on the horizon. There was no need for him to paint a target on his back. The former canine had done that enough times back in his world.

It made Sah a bit relieved to hear that his idea wasn't too off the mark. Carving a statuette was something he hadn't considered. The idea was a bit daunting. "I think I'd be afraid of messing up her face in the carving. Or getting some other detail wrong. Flowers might be a better idea for me." Sah admitted, his mind already going to a few tundra flowers that bloomed at night.
do the stars
shine bright
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Tapping a finger against the side of his nose, Ronin winks to Sah in a gesture that clearly conveys smart move. He has done everything he can to prepare the Abandoned for the possibility of meeting his goddess. Whether or not he ever gets the chance to do such a thing is entirely up to Sah and a bit of good luck. (Or a lot of good luck, depending). "Just don't give the carving a face," he suggests with a wink. "You can leave it up to the viewer to decide how beautiful she must look."

Pushing off from the rock again, Ronin finally turns his attention to a little bit of swimming against the current. "Alright," he calls to Sah, "if you could be a friend and give me a holler if I end up too close to the sharp rocks, I'd really appreciate it."
RONIN
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah quirked a grin at the suggestion. "Good point. Better safe then sorry when it comes to a goddess." A light chuckle escapes him at Ronin's request. "Will do. Have a good swim, and thank you for the advice." Sah settles onto his rock, tilting his head back to catch the sunlight. As Ronin went on to swim, the Abandoned became lost in his thoughts once more. This time, more optimistic and at ease, then the dark clouds of before. There would be time for brooding later. For now, Sah just wanted to relax and enjoy the weather. Things would be hectic soon so he may as well enjoy the last bit of calm.

-{FIN}
do the stars
shine bright