like flowers, wild and drenched in sun
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
it's the road that leads to nowhere
Days have grown long and nights short. Longheat's really taken to Torchline, and most afternoons are spent trying to stay out of the heat - if it can be helped. Between figuring out repairs for the jail and renovations for her own office, Aurelia... doesn't have much else to do. Much as she wants to do something about everything, she has to find ways to keep herself busy with other shit. And other shit - well, it ain't much right now.

It's driving her a bit crazy, if she's honest. So it's nights like these, with nothing pressing and all of these remarkable things available in the market, that Aurelia indulges in the one thing she loves most; food. Maybe she can pretend things are alright for now, if she eats and drinks enough.

Eventually, she's walking through the darkened, torchlit streets with a couple kebabs held precariously in one hand and a citrusy beer in the other. She turns down an alleyway, knowing it will take her home faster.

She nearly trips over the figure sitting crisscross-apple-fuckin'-sauce on the ground, but manages to catch herself and not entirely step all over them.

"Ah!" She exclaims around a mouthful of vegetable, "Sorry-" She shuffles backward out of their space. "Didn't... see you." Getting a better look, she notices that it's a young girl. "You okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"
but all I wanna do is go there
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
like flowers, wild and drenched in sun - by Rin - 06-08-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: like flowers, wild and drenched in sun - by Aurelia - 06-10-2021, 09:05 AM