like flowers, wild and drenched in sun
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
it's the road that leads to nowhere
The girl takes the food offered and, at first, Aurelia's face gently lifts with surprise. Unexpectedly easy. Okay. Quickly, the look is dashed away and she offers a warmer smile in return to the thanks. "Yeah, of course," she returns, voice low and quiet as she watches.

And her gaze lifts up towards the sky directly above them, between the rooftops, only part of the entire thing visible through the clothing lines between windows. Her gaze narrows and her jaw works thoughtfully. Then, she looks back across at the girl, still level with her, and holds the beer at a more drinkable angle.

Snorting humorously, she pauses and peers down into the mug. "Oh, I'll be fine. Got someone at home who would love nothing more than to fatten me up for a roast, I think," she chuckles softly and takes a swig of her drink.

When she comes back up from it, she brings the back of her hand up to wipe her mouth. She stands back up in an eventual way, reluctant to just up and leave - especially given what she's just said; it's dangerous out here by oneself, in the middle of the night. She can hold her own pretty well, and by now she's a bit better known as the Arbiter. She has some ground to stand on. But this kid? Would anyone care if something happened to her?

Her lips quirk to one side and her brows pinch together. "You know. There are better places to stargaze than an alley..." she says, as if she's considering the alternatives herself, "I bet we can find one of them?" The offer is sudden and spur of the moment, and she's extending out a free hand to help the girl up in the initial excitement of it. "I'm Aurelia, by the way... and you?" Her gaze lingers on the girl's as she holds out her hand, green seeking out green.
but all I wanna do is go there
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
like flowers, wild and drenched in sun - by Rin - 06-08-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: like flowers, wild and drenched in sun - by Aurelia - 06-17-2021, 12:23 AM