Nights out in Babylon
For Frey!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He inhales, shaky and unsure as the flowers begin to take root, the voice unfamiliar but comforting all the same. Except it's not at all. Some part of him bristles, annoyed at the notion to wait. All he's ever done is wait. But before him is no mere mortal but a god and maybe Frey knows something he doesn't.

Locke nods though because what else do you do in this situation. Maybe he should just chill for a minute. He's always wound so tightly lately. He looks Frey over, trying to figure out what they remind him of. A ripe fruit maybe? Or a whole orchard? Something but he's not sure what. Again, it sooths him a little, watching the way the rainbow colored light reflects of the god before him.

Another nod as he shuffles forward, drawing the dagger he keeps at his side. He carefully cuts a slice, handing it to Frey before cutting a smaller one for himself. He actually doesn't really like sweets but he takes a bite anyway as he mulls the question over. What would he be instead of what he is? Well that's a fucking loaded question.

The short answer is anyone but himself. The self-loathing is deep and always has been. But for all of Frey's powers, he's not sure they can do anything about that. He bites his lip, a half laugh falling from him as he shakes his head. "Sometimes I wish I was a cat. You ever met a cat that was worried about a war? They don't worry about anything except where the brightest beam of sun is or where the next fish is coming from." Maybe that's why he wants to attune so badly. To escape from the feeling of being human. The urge to give into instinct and forget what thinking is. He knows it doesn't work that way but what if it could, for a minute?
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself

Messages In This Thread
Nights out in Babylon - by Locke - 06-08-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: Nights out in Babylon - by Frey - 06-09-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Nights out in Babylon - by Locke - 06-09-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Nights out in Babylon - by Frey - 06-11-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Nights out in Babylon - by Locke - 06-12-2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Nights out in Babylon - by Frey - 06-12-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: Nights out in Babylon - by Locke - 06-12-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Nights out in Babylon - by Frey - 06-12-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: Nights out in Babylon - by Locke - 06-12-2021, 10:31 PM