[Open] to see what it means to be free
Open thread
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
"Mm...I don't know if I can say much of love in my family." Maybe for Evie, but their relationship was constantly flowing up and down, changing in it's intensity and warmth; their childhoods had predisposed them to be at each others throats and even with the maturity and years behind them, the instincts remained.

Would any of this help? Beyond the practical part of clearing out his cupboards, Sam found he couldn't get his lips to move and give an answer for quite a while. Eventually, sitting up and twirling his hand in a small circle on his knee, he shrugged. "I won't forget, but...I won't be holding onto all of it anymore. I don't have to feel like my life is bogged down by all of it - I mean, we could live forever. I don't want to spend the next hundreds of years obsessed with the first twenty and how miserable they were." He didn't like to speak much about his immortality, but here it benefitted his point.

With a crack, the fire consumed more and a box crumpled in at the top, the wooden bars across it fading away into black and flame. "...We'll see if it helps. I've not been very good at predicting what will help me."
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] to see what it means to be free - by Samuel - 06-17-2021, 09:18 PM