[Open] to see what it means to be free
Open thread
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
"Mmm...well. I don't know everyone in Torchline, but I've heard the Order likes to prowl around there for recruits sometimes. But I think in general it's good to assume at least some people everywhere might be our enemies. It might be paranoid ,but.." Sam shrugged, not really having anything to counter that. "I think it's good to be cautious with everything coming up. Especially with what happened to your sister." Lest history repeat itself.

He could see his amused response to her question had left her anxious, but what else was there to say? No one knew what there was to do. "Thank you. I think your help is better given to Wessex, though; she's the more organised one among us and the one with the most conversations with the Voice." Their leader, of a sort, or at least the closest thing they had.

"I'm going to stay here for a while longer and watch the fire." Sam leaned back, smiling at her. "You're welcome to stay if you wish. But I won't be offended if you don't want to stay and watch my family heirlooms burn any longer."
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] to see what it means to be free - by Samuel - 07-11-2021, 07:14 PM