closed doors only open your scars
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// make sure you kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face
there are lessons to be learned, consequences for all the stupid things i say //
I do.{/i}” Comes the quick, forced out response around teeth that are half between wanting to form points and half between being grit and ground into nothing. He tries to take a steadying breath, waiting until Nate’s taken the bite from Jack, pointedly not watching, and waits until the memories have been played back before he speaks again.

He gives Nate a moment to recover from what he’ll see, hand rising to the one that’s resting on his shoulder, wrapping around it and squeezing it as his gaze lands back on Jack. “The woman who’s unicorn was murdered is Hotaru. She’s, uh, our ex-wife.” He frowns before he continues. “The eagle is Deimos, the general of Halo.” A swift explanation from a hoarse, pained throat.

He sucks down a sharp breath before he leans forward, an arm resting on Jack’s desk, careful not to touch anything aside from the wood. “I want Deimos banned from Torchline. Hotaru, I think we need to speak with her. If she’s found, bring her to us.” Quick and easy instructions, should they arrive back. “I think we need to plan a trip to Halo.” He says to Nate, now, gaze shadowed as he looks back up to his husband.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
closed doors only open your scars - by Sunjata - 06-10-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: closed doors only open your scars - by Nate - 06-10-2021, 07:39 PM
RE: closed doors only open your scars - by Jack - 06-10-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: closed doors only open your scars - by Nate - 06-11-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: closed doors only open your scars - by Jack - 06-11-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: closed doors only open your scars - by Sunjata - 06-11-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: closed doors only open your scars - by Nate - 06-12-2021, 07:08 PM