damnation at a full sprint
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
It helps more than she knows, that she avoids staring straight at him while he lets the emotions within him war with one another. There’s sorrow and rage, despair and fury, pendulums of emotion that have him swinging from edge to edge, unable to tamper it down until he speaks, until he can get her to distract him from the initial need to draw blood from those that had harmed his space (and the initial need of curling up in his smallest shift and disappearing from the world).

Her hand to his shoulder surprises him, but he doesn’t flinch – he just draws a shaky breath, settling and shutting his eyes tightly until he can regain a semblance of his composure, even if it’s patched with shitty tape and a childish hope that he remains still through it. I know. He says to her apology. I’m sorry I wasn’t here. How could he have known that the time he was away that things would fall apart? They never had before?

What made this time different?

He manages to settle, arms braced on either side of the warped metal lantern, the ash coating against his fingers and reminding him of ages ago when Apopo had blown and Sunjata was the lowest he’s ever been. He wonders if this will compare, realizes soon after that it won’t, because he has Nate. Because he has Aurelia. Because he has his friends and family to make him stronger, no longer alone and adrift in his internal sea. Not when he has so many to find him.

I am. I will.” He says quickly, aloud because it felt more of a solid promise than a simple mental rumbling. Even if it hurts. And as she launches into everything, Sunjata’s mentally tacking down the names, those that he would need to visit, those he would need to ensure had a place to stay (Adam), and as for the letter to Morgan? Well, it’s exactly what he had already told Nate they needed to do.

He pauses to work his jaw, lips flattening in a tight line before he takes a sharp inhale, exhaling as the warring with himself becomes easier, as he can stuff the lantern away for later now that the initial shock has worn off. You’ve done a great job, Aurelia. He compliments, red ringed gaze finding her face, his lightning scarred hand reaching out to rest on her shoulder, to draw her in for a hug. I feel… Like I can’t trust anyone anymore. But I trust you and I trust Nate. When we go to Halo, I trust that you can handle things. He gives her a light squeeze before he pulls himself away, casting a glance back to the lantern.

I told Jack that Deimos is banned from Torchline. He pauses, head tilting back toward her. I need to speak with Hotaru before anything else. Refitting the jail is necessary. Until then, I don’t want Halo’s General anywhere in Torchline. Hotaru, if she’s found here, we need to detain her.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
damnation at a full sprint - by Sunjata - 06-10-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Aurelia - 06-10-2021, 08:13 PM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Sunjata - 06-10-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Aurelia - 06-10-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Sunjata - 06-10-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Aurelia - 06-10-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Sunjata - 06-10-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Aurelia - 06-10-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Sunjata - 06-11-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Aurelia - 06-11-2021, 05:31 AM
RE: damnation at a full sprint - by Sunjata - 06-11-2021, 05:52 AM