A pause to hunt
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah nodded, absorbing the advice for later. The Abandoned still had no idea if what was happening between him and Seren would ever  amount to more then friendship. But it had been a wake up call to the possibility of him finding someone in Caido. And so, the Outlander thought it'd be best to learn all that he could before he might need it. But it truly was painful to talk about.

Sah's brow raised as Deimos burst out laughing, a pit of dread forming. Then the words came, and that pit became a chasm. The Abandoned exhaled forcefully, giving the Sword a nervous grin. "About that. Any advice on how not to be murdered? I'm on decent terms with Ronin but..." He gesture vaguely to himself. "Abandoned Outlander. I sincerely doubt that Safrin will be ok with me." Sah grimaced. "Likely not even as a friend for Seren."
Sah
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Deimos couldn’t help smirking and snickering at the nervous grin forming on Sah’s face – if the other man had paled and fainted, the Sword wouldn’t have been surprised. He took a little pity on him, centering his own smile so it didn’t hold so much mirth and mischief. “I think you would be surprised. Safrin appreciates those who endear themselves to her. Flattery will go far.” A shrug of his shoulders, haunted memories buzzing in his mind; better days that didn’t turn out that way, in the end. "I was an Abandoned Outlander too."

But from what he’d understood of Sah, the ambition to go seek out other deities, save for the recent experience with the Voice, had been few and far between – and Deimos couldn’t blame him. Not after all the stories. Not after all the experiences. Not after all the potential for curses. “But Seren is allowed to make her own choices in friends,” he arched a brow, certain of it, even for overprotective parents. “So start there.” And then he snorted, an afterthought lurking, but not voiced.
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah hummed. "I see." Ronin had mentioned that Safrin was a bit on the vain side, but the Abandoned hadn't realized how much. If she was endeared through flattery, he'd certainly try to keep that in mind. But he did make a note to ensure it was true compliments and not ones said just for the sake of it. Sah had a feeling that the Goddess would be able to tell the difference.

The reminder however that Deimos had been in his shoes had Sah's eyes narrowing in thought. "I almost forgot about that." A small pause, and then a quiet question.  "Does it get easier?" The prejudice, the challenges, the homesickness. The confusion and strain of adjusting to another world's set of expectations and rules.

Sah nodded in agreement at Deimos's declaration on Seren's choice in this. But the snort had him raising a brow. "Care to share?" The Citadel was beginning to come into view, they would soon be home.
Sah
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Did it get easier? Deimos had forged onward with his head held high in the bouts of Abandoned hisses for multitudes of years now, and he’d never given a damn. “Yes.” He nodded, certain and true; considering how much effort they’d put into salvaging, saving, and orchestrating better means and edges for the world. It had simply taken longer. Zariah’s actions certainly didn’t help. “But never be ashamed for what you are,” he uttered with a nod, a sentiment of confidence in the manifestation of his own existence. Even if deities disapproved. Even if others were misguided. Even if it made matters more difficult; they became steel and potent, mighty and powerful.

At the other inquiry, the beast only grinned. “No.” A tease and a taunt, as they pressed over ridges and outlines, heading towards Citadel formations. In no time at all, they’d arrive home, and begin the other proportions anew; hopefully with better insight, sagacity, and knowledge combined.

{FIN}
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I