[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
The splashing of quick footsteps lets her know someone is coming, but Wessex doesn’t pay much attention to the person until they stop and observe what she’s doing. Turning to look at them - him, - the queen attempts to make eye contact before boldly stepping into the next puddle, sending water over the edges of the hole and ripples across the surface.

How very observant of him.

“You say that like you’ve never splashed through puddles,” she retorts, calling his childhood bluntly into question. Surely all children have done the same thing she’s doing, perhaps with a little more excitement and full-bodied enthusiasm, haven’t they? There's a tiny quirk to the corner of her mouth as she looks at the young man who was racing off to goddess-knows-where.

He’s one of the newly Ascended, she thinks, able to feel his mental presence in her head, but refrains from mentioning it quite yet.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 06-13-2021, 02:51 PM