[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Well he’s right about one thing, he is being mocked, but it’s entirely his own fault. As Wessex watches the flustered temper tantrum unfold, she calmly crosses her arms over her chest and levels an innocently confused gaze at him. “Really? Are you sure it’s not that people don’t want to talk to you? I don’t know you, but I’m sure they’re all dying to be told exactly how to live up to your expectations of how they should act.”

The last thing Wessex wants to deal with is some little newly Ascended shit who thinks he can be a dick just because they’re family. It might be the only thing keeping her from taking him and dangling him over the Bone Bridge until he issues an apology. In fact, maybe she should. Maybe the Wraith has gone tpo soft.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 06-21-2021, 01:55 AM