[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai was stunned into silence for a moment. He truly hadn't expected that the Queen cared so much about them all. The concept of being family was still so new to him, it would take time to fully accept it. So even know, a few months after Ascending, such shows of support, of genuine care, took him off guard. Nikolai gave a small, timid smile. I'd like that." Maybe he could get to know his family more, starting with Wessex.

Glancing at the path he was walking, Nikolai grew a bit shy. "I was headed to the Atheneum. I uh... really like reading and studying old books. And linguistics." The last bit was nearly whispered, as it felt weird to admit his interest to a near-stranger. In his life, only his mom had been supportive of his 'nerdy' hobby. But the new Ascended found the topic incredibly interesting. He loved to learn new languages so that he could read even more books. Nikolai had even put his knowledge to use and developed his own secret codes before. He had entire notebooks of these homemade languages at his disposal.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Nikolai - 06-28-2021, 04:00 PM