[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Wessex gestures for him to lead the way, falling in beside the younger Ascended as if they hadn’t just quarreled. All is forgiven and forgotten and she would much rather talk about mundane things with Nikolai than whatever it was they were doing before.

“Have you met Sam yet?” she asks, after hearing that he’s headed to the Atheneum. It might be a stupid question, he might be very good friends with the bookmaker already, but Wessex doesn’t know that and she is going to make every effort to bring him into the fold. And Sam is the only other person besides Jigano who spent a lot of time in the old library. The drizzle abruptly stops and Wessex looks up, holding out a hand to see if it really, truly is done.

Not that it matters to her, wet is no longer uncomfortable, it just is. “Linguistics?” she repeats, curiosity piqued at his area of interest. "You'd be thrilled with one of my optical upgrades, then."
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 06-30-2021, 01:50 AM