[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Walking along with the Queen still felt weird, but Nikolai was easing into it. At her question he shook his head. "I haven't. But I'm pretty sure I've seen him there. I tend to just find a corner and keep to myself there." The new Ascended hat noticed the man who was always there. But Nikolai mostly just wanted to read and study at the Atheneum, not chat. So he'd usually grab a large stack of books for the day before disappearing somewhere within to read. When he and Sam did sometimes cross paths, Nikolai would just give a nod before vanishing.

When Wessex didn't mock him for his interest, Nikolai further relaxed. The mention of her upgrade had him eyeing her with open curiosity. "What is it? What does it do?" The new Ascended hadn't even begun to think about upgrades. But if there was one that would help with his studies, he wanted it.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Nikolai - 06-30-2021, 03:12 PM