[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Wessex hums quietly before replying. “Well, if you ever need anything in the Atheneum, I think Sam might know the most about everything there. I don’t know if you remember, but there used to be a group called the Loreseekers - they might have extra books still hidden away or something.” It was worth an ask, in her opinion, and a meeting, but she isn’t going to push the two of them together. But just how she feels far more comfortable with Cal than anyone else, she imagines that Nikolai might feel better with someone who is more academically inclined.

“It can read any language. I’ve been able to read some things in Fae, some things that… aren’t in Common. Not sure what they were, but they were definitely pre-war inscriptions.” Hesitating a bit, Wessex doesn’t want to come off as pushy, but there might be some advantages to having yet another person who can read sEkRiT info. “It was fascinating. Im sure the Voice could make you something similar, if you want.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 07-01-2021, 03:12 PM