[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Maybe he was too young to remember the Loreseekers, or they hadn’t been on his radar back then. It all seems so long ago, honestly. And once Jigano had left the guild had really fallen apart. Probably for the better in the Ascended’s case, she can’t imagine anything headed by the bard to be anything other than pro-Old Gods. “They were big for awhile,” she replies with a shrug. “But the Outlander who ran it disappeared, and if I’m honest, it’s probably for the best. He wasn’t a fan of the Voice.” If there’s any hint at how Wessex feels about that particular person, it’s in a flat tone adn the way she quickly moves on to more pleasant topics.

“Oh, you just go to a shrine. It might take a few attempts, not because she doesn’t care about you, but because she’s busy.” Even Wessex had been let down a few times in the beginning. Flashing him a reassuring smile, she continues on as the wind picks up, driving the clouds quickly on. “You just tell her you want to help and how. She’s just wants you be your best self.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 07-03-2021, 07:07 PM