[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai nodded, catching on that it was a topic that Wessex would rather drop. But he did make a note to himself to look further into the Lorekeepers. The organization sounded fascinating, their hidden tomes even more so.

The idea of receiving a similar ocular upgrade had Nikolai nearly vibrating. Internally of course. He had some self control. Wessex's reassuring smile does wonder and he finds himself returning the look with a grateful one. "I'll definetly do that. I'd love to be able to read more of what's in the Atheneum. Having to repeatedly teach myself a new language just to read a single book has been a bit tedious." He shook his head in mild exasperation as he recalled the many hours spent trying to pick up the vocabulary and grammar of long since passed cultures. Nikolai had no idea that most people didn't go to such lengths, or pick up languages as easily as he did.
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Nikolai - 07-03-2021, 10:05 PM