[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
It’s an atypical story she hears - well, atypical and all too familiar. The fanatic part, that - that makes her lips press together in contained anger, and the mother part - that has her looking obviously surprised. She thought he might tell her of a life of hardship, the kind many of the other Naturals had, but it appears his family was probably one of the luckier ones.

She tries to place his father in the Grounds’ social circles. One or two men come to mind, but she doesn’t remember if they had a son or not. Or a wife. Maybe that’s where the silent part comes in. “Your father sounds like a cunt and someone who’d be happier elsewhere. Is he still in the Grounds?” She’d be surprised if he is - surely a slew of abominable Queens, Abandoned, Abandoned, Ascended, then Ascended, then Abandoned would rub him the wrong way.

And Gods, what she wouldn’t give for another day with her mother, even if it was like this, even if her mother said all the shitty things to her… Wessex would kill for that. She tries not to envy Nikolai too much.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 07-13-2021, 09:08 PM