[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
Nikolai's family had been lucky in terms of stability and having what they needed to survive. All of his hardships stemmed from within that house. He was aware of that at least, thankful for it. That at least food hadn't been a constant concern. The young Ascended wasn't naïve or ignorant enough not to recognize how much better off they'd been then so many of their neighbors. They hadn't been rich, but they'd been safe.

Wessex's question brings a fanged grin to Nikolai's face. "No. After I broke his jaw and we moved out, he skipped town. Claiming that a place so tainted wasn't worthy of his time." A harsh snicker left him. "I think he was scared."

Nikolai had been lucky as a kid in terms of stability, but he was far luckier now. A new family but still having his mother. A mother who was happier now more so then ever. The harsh expressions faded away into a soft smile. "I'm incredibly lucky with how things turned out. The Voice gave me so much more then just a fresh start."
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Nikolai - 07-14-2021, 12:36 AM