[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Scared, disgusted - it didn’t matter why he left, only that he was gone. And unlikely to betray them by lingering in the Grounds to gain information. “Well, good riddance,” she adds with a gruff growl. The roof of the Atheneum peaks over the tops of the closest buildings and Wessex knows they’re relatively close to his destination. “You know, if you or your mother ever need anything, you need only ask. You’re both family now.” And family is important to her, NPC and otherwise.

“I think we got lucky too,” she adds quietly, indicating that his ascension was a win-win situation in her mind.

“Do you have any questions for me. About… anything?” As a fairly new Ascended, there are surely questions she could answer for him, if he has any.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 07-17-2021, 07:24 PM