[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Huh. Quite the unexpected question. She’s visibly surprised, though that soon fades to something more thoughtful, tinged with shades of sadness.

“Not really,” she confesses. “And it’s probably one of the few things I miss.” Pausing for a moment, Wessex glances up at the sky before attempting to describe some things to the young Ascended. “You mostly just stop getting hurt by it. I think you might feel warmth in the Climb the most, because it’s part of a volcano. On one hand, you’ll never be unable to sleep on a Longheat night… and you’ll never freeze during Deepfrost either. You can walk for hours in the cold and never feel chilled. The same might be said for Hak Etme, I don’t really know…”

She’s never walked Hak Etme during the day. She could now, but it’s a wasteland. “I learned something about Hak Etme recently…” she begins, as the doors of the Atheneum come fully into view.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 07-23-2021, 01:18 AM