[se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
“It’ll be easier sooner than you think,” an attempt at reassurance, or something like that. That all things come in time. “Seems to be tangential to strength, so let me know if you’d like to train some time. We can go at your speed.” Which is to say, as punishing or as easy as he likes, bookish person that he seems to be.

To his question, she looks both sly and thoughtful, somehow. “Turns out it wasn’t always a desert. Rae let a plague run rampant there. It killed everything. And the Voice gets shit on for the Blight when one of the Old Gods just… wiped out a whole ecosystem.” Her lips curl disdainfully at the thought, ready to spread the information far and wide in something that is probably a useless gesture, but ultimately self-satisfying.

“There’s so much we don’t know. Things lost to time. If you ever find yourself with time on your hands, look deeply in various libraries. There’s got to be more information out there somewhere.” And with that, she smiles and dips her head in farewell. “It was nice to meet you Nikolai. Come find me whenever you need something.”

{Fin}
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] could be ghosts or monsters or a robot-vampire - by Wessex - 07-26-2021, 10:17 PM