Howling for answers
For Nature Frey
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah's eyes widened when he felt a presence in the shrine. He gulped slightly as the fruit rolled away and was clearly consumed in some manner. The Outlander bit his lip slightly as the candle sparked to life, heart beating rapidly when the voice spoke. Sah had a strong inclination that this was not one of the gods. But they were clearly something, and he felt it was best to go along with their request. "This war, is there any way I can protect those I wish to?" He asked quietly.

He then took a breath and began to tell his tale, as was requested. The flame's curiosity was both nerve-wracking and a bit flattering. He still didn't understand what the being's intentions were. "My name is Sah. I am an Abandoned Outlander who currently is a hunter in Halo, alongside my wolf companion Lilly. My home-world was a place called Lunaria. There I was a creature that I can best describe as a large winged wolf with elemental magic. Each of my kind had an affinity to a specific element. Mine was lightning. It was incredibly powerful, especially in war. I was able to conjure storms at will." He paused, his voice wistful. He wasn't sure if he should mention Mune, but he decided to be truthful. "My kind were said to be creatures of wild elemental magic,  the first of us created by Lunaria's moon goddess. We served her, fighting beside her in wars against other gods and against those who went against the wishes of her allies. Against those who would attempt to conquer our world or disrupt the natural balance." It was through these conflicts that Sah grew into a capable warrior, one who hated war and the pain it always brought.

Sah took a shaky breath. "One day, for reasons I don't understand, my world... It ended. Fire, earthquakes, every form of natural disaster one could imagine. The sky turned black and the world for lack of a way to describe it... seemed to fold in on itself. I lost consciousness and woke up alone at the Fangs in Halo, suddenly in this body. I still appear to have my lightning affinity but it is far weaker." He gave a sad chuckle. "About as weak as it was when I was a pup."

Sah eyed the flame, both warily and with curiosity. "Is there more that you wish to know? And am I allowed to ask about you?" The flame was quite fascinating.
do the stars
shine bright

Messages In This Thread
Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-10-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-17-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-17-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-20-2021, 04:07 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-21-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-29-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-29-2021, 04:28 PM