Howling for answers
For Nature Frey
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah's eyes narrowed slightly at the ominous tone. "If you are willing, please tell me how? How can I protect those that I wish to?" He paused, biting his lip nervously. "If I need to do something to earn that knowledge, I'm willing. As long as it doesn't involve hurting someone."

Seeing his story, his life in the flickers of flames was mesmerizing. It invoked equal parts wonder and grief, but Sah still kept his eyes on the impromptu show. When it was over, he was glad that the flame seemed satisfied. The Abandoned had been a bit wary about speaking, worried that he'd somehow give an answer that would invoke anger.

Sah did catch the change in pronouns however, from 'me' to 'we'. And the flame seemed amicable enough about him asking questions as to their identity so he just went with it. "You don't have to answer anything of course. But who or what are you? A spirit or entity of some kind? And are you a single individual or a collective? I noticed that you changed how you referred to yourself." He was curious about the flame that had come to talk to him, having expected silence or scorn.

At the mention of his magic, Sah gave a small smile. "I actually did awaken telekinesis a few months back. It startled me for sure." He gave a small chuckle at the memory of his very dramatic reaction.  "In my world I only ever had lighting, so suddenly having a second, completely different magic is an interesting change for sure."
do the stars
shine bright

Messages In This Thread
Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-10-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-17-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-17-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-20-2021, 04:07 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-21-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Howling for answers - by Random Event - 06-29-2021, 06:01 AM
RE: Howling for answers - by Sah - 06-29-2021, 04:28 PM