[se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I coulda been anyone from anywhere, but I chose to be me, from right here
Nate is beginning to think he may have overshot the shrine. It was supposed to be simple. Easy. He’d carted Kamaria and Sunjata both to the VlamVloed, “Just for the night!”, tucked his supplies in his pockets and set out. The woods were familiar, until they weren’t, until they seemed so far away, until he realized he’d run past them. But he couldn’t stop, what was he supposed to do if he stopped?

So he runs walks through the landscape, thinking maybe he’ll never stop and maybe the night will just keep going and then he remembers himself. Just a little bit. Maybe it’s way he trips over something solid and goes ass over head into the ground, his sensors helpfully telling him that would have really hurt if he could feel it.

Fuck..?” he tries to say, the sound coming out as nothing more than a strangled wheeze from where he lay, several feet away from the Demi-god who’d brought him down.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] you crazy-ass cosmonaut, remember your virtue - by Nate - 06-13-2021, 07:25 AM